A classic casual summer outfit usually consists of a polo shirt, T-shirt, shorts and casual shoes. Here are some examples of classic casual summer outfits:
1. Polo shirts: Polo shirts are the perfect choice for summers due to their light cotton and breath ability. Polo shirts can be paired with chino shorts or trousers.
2. T-shirts: T-shirts are a very comfortable option for summers. Choose a t-shirt with a lightweight and breathable material such as cotton or linen.
3. Shorts: Shorts are a popular choice for summer. Good shorts are usually made of lightweight materials such as cotton or linen.
4. Casual shoes: Casual shoes like sneakers or loafers are a good choice for summer. Choose shoes with lightweight materials such as canvas or suede leather.
5. Hat: A hat is an important accessory to protect your head from the sun. Baseball caps or panama hats are great choices for summer.
Also, bright and light colors like white, blue, yellow or green are perfect for summer. However, also make sure that the clothes you wear match the event or activity that will be carried out.